View Single Post
      03-21-2024, 09:05 AM   #1166
F80_Aggie
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by F80_Aggie View Post
Got V1s installed over the weekend (E10-20-031-09-22) on a 2018 M3 Comp with 12mm/10mm Macht Schnell spacers and had the car aligned at the same time. Unfortunately, they were not able to align it properly, they struggled to dial in the rear camber/toe.

They said they think I need camber plates, but everything I have read about these springs indicated no need for additional parts or coding. I'm wondering if I should have let the car settle for a few hundred miles prior to having the alignment done, or if the shop perhaps made a mistake in the install? Earlier in the thread there were some quotes from Eibach regarding the rear suspension needing to be loaded while control arm bushings are torqued, will ask the shop about this later today.

Just seems really odd that I am having this issue while nobody else in the thread seems to have had it. Debating just switching the rear springs back to stock as the front wheel gap was really the only thing I was trying to address. Not planning to track the car or anything, it is a daily driver. And I don't really want to buy camber plates or mess with any coding.

Here is the info they gave me RE: the alignment, the right rear was their big concern.

*image removed for quote*
In case anyone runs into this same issue in the future, after a lot of reading on here and conversations with the shop I've decided to add SPL rear toe arms + eccentric lockouts. Should have them on in a couple of weeks, will update with results.
Appreciate 0