View Single Post
      04-24-2024, 02:33 PM   #29
heymarkv
Private
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

“So, what’s next?”

I get this asked this a lot and truthfully I don’t know. I have always prioritized cars and modding them until my heart’s content, but that meant other interests and hobbies of mine have been put on the back burner as I unfortunately don’t have unlimited funds to do everything that I want to do. I love the state that the car is currently in, I haven’t made it too low to where driving is always worrisome, it looks great, and stock power is an absolute rocket ship compared to my winter beater 06 TL.

It’s tough to justify at the moment a bunch more mods that will realistically make the car more of a pain to drive around where I am in NY. So, I’m just kinda chilling at the moment and going to enjoy the car as is for now, get it paid off as I don’t owe a ton left on the car and then take it to the next phase. Is this adulting???

I have this vision of what I want the M4 to become one day which is more like a clubsport type car that’s still streetable while being a very capable track / autocross car. Something that just amplifies what this car does so well already. I’m heavily inspired by Ring Cars, WEC GT4 class, JDM car culture, Form = Function fitment, all together ultimately working towards making a beautifully balanced M4.

Probably won’t have any major mod updates for a while, but we all know damn well I’m going to still have some great photos to share here as I continue to enjoy the car.

And then for all my photo homies out there, these shots were taken with a Sony A7iii paired with a Sony 85mm 1.8 lens. If you have the space to utilize an 85mm for car shoots, do so it's such a great combination for subject focus and dreamy background separation!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0