NORAGRETS
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2017 F80 M3 ZCP BSM 2012 E82 1

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheela View Post
Just posted over on the b58 coil thread, but wanted to come back over here. I swore I saw 4x spark energy and 2x spark current listed on their site yesterday. Did you see that too?

The response they gave above says the spark energy is the same (1x, not 4x), and they can do longer duration and keep total energy the same because they have a lower voltage. For data, they have 1 pic of an oscilloscope screen with no set up or method details? You asked about s55 coils, and their pic is from b58 coils (actually they say g80 coils, but pretty sure s58 and b58 use the same coil) but they say they're working on s55 coils now? They already sell s55 coils but have no data on them?

I checked your link again today to double-check against the data they gave you, and I see nothing remotely close to indicating 4x anything, let alone 4x spark energy and 2x spark current anymore. Did anybody else see that on their site yesterday? Was I seeing things? Or did they quick edit their site content yesterday because they got called out? I did see on their site yesterday a massive disclaimer section basically saying they're not responsible for the accuracy of any site content (tldr of multiple paragraphs of disclaimers).

Screenshot from this morning - no 4x energy or 2x current claims.
It was on the turner website
Attached Images

RIP - E82 135i - 7/7/2021
Appreciate 0