View Single Post
      08-25-2013, 09:51 PM   #18
pkimM3r
Banned
Rep
Drives: m3 saloon in granny mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keto
I still don't understand why manufacturers even offer rear seat entertainment anymore when 2 tablets are so much cheaper and the kids vastly prefer them. They are selling this to someone, but WHO IS THAT STUPID?

I went to the 5 for more luxury too and regret it now. That being said, there a few options I would love to see trickle down (and looks like some will).

the surround view cameras (huge for parallel parking in the city) along with the side view cameras (again, huge for the city).

HUD but PLEASE INCLUDE TACHOMETER/RPM. I assume it does, but the 5 is so damn quiet I forget what gear I am in sometimes with the stupid auto that I never should have bought either. If they made the HUD a bit more user programmable that would also be nice.

B&O sound -- I will pay for the best factory-installed sound I can, no brainer.

I thought I would love ventilated seats here in the greenhouse that is New Orleans but it just makes the leather harder to clean and doesn't work all that well by design (circulates cabin air, not directly from the cooling system). Back to regular leather for me.
M cars already have that in the HUD. Non m cars dont.
Appreciate 0