View Single Post
      02-10-2018, 12:26 PM   #1
Zero_Cool
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 18 M3 Imola 6spd

18 M3 CP 6spd (New) vs 18 GT350 (new)

I’m moving on from my 15 M4 w/ DCT and I’m torn between the M3 w/ cp or the GT350. I’ve watched many reviews on the GT350, especially obsessed garage, and can’t make up my mind. I have sat in the Shelby at an auto show but haven’t driven one. I have two little ones and the M3 makes more sense but we are conditioned to live with a 2 door. I lean towards the Shelby for the raw driving sensations (sound/gear box). I know the Shelby interior is spartan compared to the M3 but I can live without german luxury. Oddly enough, the Shelby would save me $500 a year on Insurance wherein the M3 is $29 more a month. All BS aside, I’m in an area where the Shelby is so rare I’m basically buying blind. I’ve been a Bmw fan since my parents bought their first bmw, a E34 525i new in 1995. Since the M3 is in the last couple months of production I don’t have much to make up my mind. What brings me back to the M3 is the substantial discount I’m getting on it. I’m paying Shelby msrp for a new M3. Has anyone jumped from their F8X to the Shelby recently? My wife wants me to get the M3 btw.. She despises the Ford because she can’t see past the Mustang appearance or understand the voodoo. Any thoughts?
Appreciate 0