View Single Post
      07-12-2021, 10:50 PM   #6
FatRear08
Major
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

So I had the pleasure, or misfortune, however you look at it, of owning a GT350 for approximately 6 months. I sold a fully built F80 (turbos, suspension, brakes, etc.) and got into the Shelby immediately afterwards. First impressions were good, with the exhaust and engine notes being worth the price of admission on their own. As others mentioned, the car didn’t have a lot of grunt down low but came alive up top. The ride was very plush compared to my F80 with coil overs, but I experienced a fair amount of oversteer in very aggressive driving. The biggest problem I had with the GT350, again mentioned above, was the fit and finish. For a 65k plus car, it would’ve been nice to have better paint quality and at least some straight body panels. Also, some bespoke interior parts could have made a big difference, but at the end of the day there’s the same door lock, window controls, plastic trim, and cheap smell that you’d get from a fleet model Ford Explorer. It was fun for a minute, but couldn’t love it, then got into my current F90 and never looked back.
Appreciate 3