View Single Post
      03-16-2017, 08:26 PM   #52
SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
I got my Blendmount via USPS Priority Mail today and installed it. Fits perfectly. This was SKU #BV1-2017 as recommended by Blendmount for the BMW-006 type mirror.

There is a difference between the mount for the BMW-006 and BMW-007 mirror types, based on the pictures of the mount for the BMW-007 mirror type as posted above. I didn't take pictures of the one I received, but the part identified as "body assembly" in my instructions is not a U-shaped yoke, but is only mounted from one side to the "vertical adjustment" piece, not both sides as shown in the picture below. Everything else appears to be identical, including the two parts that actually clamp to the mirror stem, shown as P/N 09-07 and P/N 09-08 in pictures above.

I don't know the reason for the difference, but after everything was mounted and tightened down, it's solid as a rock. In fact, while the Blendmount is solid, I was surprised at how loosely the V1 fits in it's own plastic mount.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0