11-08-2019, 01:56 PM   #2713
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 24 Z06, 23 CT4VBW, 22 PFinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Oh god, you need to move.

I'm in a perfect triengle: the ice rings are all less than a mile away. A Jujitsu or some fuck I can't spell is 500m away. The stables are 2km away. I haven't driven a kid to practice ever. If they can't make it by bike, they're just not into it enough.

Mkay, hockey gear on a bike would be too much and thanks to my youth I've pretty much tried to keep all of them from ice sports.

Remember when Myz talked about their puppy, Ruby I think, and how their kids got it? The whole campaign with powerpoints and all? Well, I laughed my ass off then, I mean I would never be that easy, you just can't buy pets to kids, come on!!!

Well, my girls want a horse. They've been saving for 8 years. They have collected as of today since some stupid fuck showed them how to invest their money 13k.

The deal is that they can buy one, and I'll pay 50 of monthly costs (shoes, gear, vets) and 80% of the stable spot (600e per month) until the girls are at the uni, full time students I mean, when I take up all the costs until they graduate.

I just checked their portfolio. Apparently those two have been doing some high risk shorts and they've invested about 10k to a startup. I went through the start ups financials and and projections and I just realized I'll be adding a horse to my fucking family.

The funniest thing is that the two of them will get tax returns from their trades this year. I can't even with these damn kids... I quit. Seriously, in one year, they'll have the money pay for the horse (10k buys a decent one here easily) and theyll have the money to feed it till they're in uni. They didn't even give me the tip on their find. Those fucks.
That's awesome and I hope you could find a good horse for 10k euro! Here I think you can get good ones for 2-3k US IIRC.

Do they have any stock tips?
Appreciate 1
Lups11824.50