Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMegaMan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopJimmy View Post
The power is all relative to the tune, and can be limited in lower ranges to keep stock internals happy. Are you DCT/6MT and what's your use case?
Im stock right now since I just de-tuned from stage 2(BM3) for smog purposes, but I was FBO with catless downpipes (Installing after Inspection). And yes im DCT ,I use it for spirited driving on occasion since im usually busy and use my daily for work. I do want a bit more power with high reliability so thats why im interested in Kratos as their build quality seems far superior not include all of their factual data plus warranty. Yes I could try to send it to the moon but im not ready for all that since its only use at that point would only drag racing.I want a little of both worlds Track / Casual spirited drive.To say the least im fascinated by quality parts as we spoke earlier big purchase for the EOS products as well Cant beat the billet stuff they make .
I'd suggest you ask Kratos if you would get faster spool up from their Bi/Ti line or from the EVOs. Take the ones with faster spool up. The EVOs start to come on late at 3.5-4K but when they do…hold on.