Racecar Driver
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Garage List
2019 BMW M4  [9.63]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfrederi View Post
Ok I think this wheel and caliper color combo stands out so beautifully on this car but it is a pain in the a$$ to keep clean, both the caliper and the wheels. As soon as i clean them or wash the car and drive off the dirt and grime come back as expected.

My question is, Is there an an easier proven method to say to be able to remove the dirt easily by having a coating put on them?? Also whats the best method to clean this type mesh wheel easily?? I keep jacking up my fingers having to fish in and out every nook and cranny gets annoying after awhile.

Any help is appreciated.

BTW ive tried polishing the wheels (on the car) to see if it would help make the dirt fall\come off easier but didnt seem to help much. I even have the small brushes to get in the bolt holes but those angles crevices are a bi%$@.

Thanks in advance.
Change the brake pads to Akebono Euros. Buy Sonax Wheel Cleaner, I recommend the extra strength one and it's almost touchless. It smells really bad though so do it in a well ventilated area.

2019 BMW ///M4 - Alpine White | Sakhir Orange/Black Leather | M-DCT | Executive Package | 19" Black 437M Wheels | Carbon Fiber Trim | Sunroof | Active Blind Spot | Heated Steering Wheel | Adaptive M Suspension
Appreciate 1
PhatLyfe985.00