09-05-2014, 11:37 AM   #649
JTO24
never could compete with Lloyd Braun
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Haha, you are just so damn proud of being one of the few men ever to get behind Peter's wheel aren't you?

I can't go AMG route, since no manual, but still it's funny how much feeling is behind this whole conversation every time it pops up.

Though it's clear the dear mod in question has too much time in his hands to get into this on the both sides of the freak world, at least he's not one or the other camp dude. Too many just really want a badge, not performance. Me, looks and manual, so I'm the third camp: too pathetic to go with the new ways in transmissions which makes me even more pathetic option taker.

No English today, I really need coffee. Try to get a picture of the meaning of the post, I sure as hell lost it at some point.
Of course! I'm sure some of the other enthusiasts (freaks) on here are envious of my feat! Plus as much as the chrome sucks, it's a little hometown pride seeing the BMW of Turnersville sign all the way across the country haha but that's more sad than anything else, really.

But I fall into your camp as well. I love my manuals too much that I don't know if I could be swayed otherwise. I've tried DCT once and it was OK, but I feel I'd grow tired of it within the first few months; hell, I get tired of my manual cars in a short period of time, too! I've had my e92 m3 for what a year and 3 months? That's a long time for me and my eye is already starting to wander! Although, this car is fantastic, IMO.

I think I'll end up with a 6mt F8x.. besides the community is much more... entertaining.
2015 F80 M3 DCT | Tanzanite Blue | Gold Brown (sold)
2013 E92 M3 6MT | Mineral White | Fox Red/Black (sold)
Appreciate 0