04-09-2022, 02:47 PM   #35
M2_MEDUSA
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2 Comp. SpecialEdition

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92inSG View Post
very far in fact from being convincing of their cause of turbo damage analysis. I've looked at both logs, and their claim of severe timing corrections + high boost (36psi) being the cause of damage is highly suspect. They also said that they are led to believe this due to there not being any evidence of other physical damage. The timing corrections I see in the logs are easily evident in many other logs even on OTS maps, and there was no knock event recorded as well. and 36psi being high boost for Kratos turbos? That's a joke.
Exactly my point, There's many turbo manufactures much cheaper that would replace these turbos no questions asked (assuming the install was done correctly). Install issues of oil lines can cause problems its recommended to just replace all lines.

Kratos seems to charge much more and this isn't the first time they have been extremely shady in regards to turbo warranty. They had a platform here to say you know what we will go ahead and warranty it WHICH would put more confidence in the consumer. But instead they chose ego based of information they cant ACTUALLY PROVE and chose the opposite route. Now 1,000+ members of this forum posting is seeing them for what they truly are. And the viewer count will only continue to grow. And dont worry, word of mouth will spread like wild fire OP.

The appropriate response to such an issue would be to cover 50% of the warranty considering you've failed to truly prove your case of what actually did happen. Ill say this. Stiffing 100% of the cost to OP was definitely not the right answer and the fact that you didnt even cover a percentage is honestly sad.

Last edited by M2_MEDUSA; 04-09-2022 at 03:31 PM..
Appreciate 3