Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 ZCP 6MT

Garage List
2018 BMW M4 ZCP  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialEdition_F87 View Post
Noone is bandwagging anything. You can have that opinion.

What stands is a company failed to offer a warranty based off assumption. That hasnt changed and stuck 100% of the cost to OP without a strong case.

Its bad business. My opinion still stands based off everything ive seen.

If you read, youll understand I was looking at kratos, But because OP I prefer great customer service. It doesnt matter what other companys did and didnt do.

Fact of the matter is, we are here right now reading all this and Kratos colors really showed. Please take your thoughts on me elsewhere

Plus you seem to not understand this isnt about the turbos failing or not. Never was. It's about how they stiff armed OP with a poor case and assumption
My apologies if my comment came across as a direct affront, the "you" I was referring to was meant in more generalistic terms.

While I'm aware that the issue is not necessarily about the turbos failing, the same argument stands: both VTT and Pure have had instances of refused warranties as a result of some sort of failure, and the same thing was said about their customer service at the time.

Every business will have its outliers, but that's why it's important not to base a companies reputation off of just one review without performing due diligence and researching them further.

For Sale
Appreciate 3
Wanted_M759.00
SYT_Shadow11488.50
TopJimmy5460.00