View Single Post
      01-13-2018, 11:50 AM   #102
ts-m5
Private
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 -> F06 M6 -> F90 M5

Today, I got the stage1 tune for my stock "civc" 2015 M4. Only mod to my car is KW clubsport 2way.

Took it for a test drive on the 'shuto expressway' for about an hour, and was able to feel that added kick, especially in sport+ mode. I should be getting used to the added kick from stage1 tune in few months or so, so I will probably be contacting Alex again to get stage2 flashed.

I'm also happy with the 'start up roar'. Feels good everytime turning the engine on!

I don't have any concerns driving in town in all three modes (efficient/sport/sport+).

'Burble' in sport and sport+ mode is tuned just right in my opinion. It's like not too much or too less, just perfect. So far my wife and daughter hasn't asked me something like "what's with this popping crackling sound coming from rear? Is something wrong?"

Another thing I noticed is the change in exhaust sound when I'm in sport and sport+ mode. I really like this! Prior to getting this tune, the change in exhaust sound was so subtle, and wasn't so happy about it but I had stayed with stock exhaust system until now. Seems like I'll be staying longer with the stock exhaust system.

And moreover, I really want to thank Alex for his professional service and also for the extra time he had spent with me for additional custom codings.
Appreciate 1