Luxury at the redline :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanAutM3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
That's dude is humble peoples; he was being facetious in pointing out that the news would cause M car owners to feel threatened and flock in droves, in a poor attempt to place their vehicle on a pedestal, now that BMW restructuring their model lineup..

Good thing he was dead wrong..
C'mon man, be realistic about this. There's a whole bunch of MXXX/fake-M/real-new-M/I-dont-know-how-to-call-them-anymore owners that have been suffering an inferiority complex that are now all too happy to inflate their chest and brag that they own a REAL M car. There's also a whole bunch of MX owners that are seeing their superiority complex shattered with this new marketing scheme from BMW.

I personally could not care less about the marketing. I am in for the product. As long as BMW provides a product that best suits my needs, I'll be a buyer, regardless how the call it and regardless how they call the rest of the lineup.
You do realize your previous posts totally contradicts every word just said.

If you wasn't from Canada, I would assume you was US president or something, incognito, behind the keyboard.

No standard BMW owners said one braggadocious thing about their vehicle. If they did, I'm sure you would be overpowered with joy to point them out and nail them to a cross.

Anyways, I'm going to let you guys get back to your passive-aggressive bashing.

I'm about to go hang out with a hot girl, who all she see is that blue BMW roundel and couldn't care less if there is A to Z emblem next to it, like most people outside of this forum.

It's been enlightening ✌🏻
Appreciate 2
premier3is1631.50
530iDriver1707.50