View Single Post
      02-22-2015, 05:58 PM   #66
thecurryman
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2001 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneRib View Post
Not pointless at all. One of the benefits of leasing is getting a car at the end of the model year doesn't hurt much. It would only matter if you had a change in the upcoming model year you really wanted. This is a low key LCI change (not like the E90 M3); LED tail lights, some trim bits, and an iDrive software update. Maybe some new colors. Not much to get excited about. Also you would likely be looking at a price increase for 2016 and possibly a harder time getting a deal.
Thanks! Do you have an idea of if those iDrive updates could be applied to pre-lci?

Anyways here is a bit of an update: Went to the local dealer who had allocations for a much sooner production. Dealer said that they will match the deal I had negotiated with the OOS dealer. Said they'd keep my out of pocket and monthly payment the same but with a much much earlier production date. Is there anything I should really watch out for? I assume that since my out of pocket is the same (same rebates/incentives) Id be spending the same amount at either dealer and my monthly stays the same which is nice.
Appreciate 0