991dc5
Private
Rep
Drives: DC5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezzracer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drgmt View Post
Stay stock and drive it the way it was meant to be driven. You will never have an issue.
Exactly. I can't put the stock power down to the ground as it is. Why anyone would want 550-600 hp in this car is beyond me. Does not make sense...
Try getting rid of the pilot super sucks if u're still on stock wheel/tires. I have stock sized Re71r and I can put down stage 2 bm3 in 2nd dct in S3 without issues after the tires are warm. I have also tracked (hpde) the Re71 on cs+ map without issues putting the power down also. (GTS diff flash + poly diff bushings are great help)

I feel like the stock CH is more of a random or condition based issue. There are those who slip stock low mileage and there are those who never had an issue with mods. (I'm excluding the big turbo 700+ builds since I feel like there are other factors not just the CH to be worried about).

Personally I have 41k on MY15 daily driven rain/snow and tuned for God knows how long (*knock on wood btw without an issue*). I have over 60 60-130 pulls and a few hpde events.

Things I avoid:

-Highload on low RPM (bad for any car especially cars with low to mid range tq, bad for your rods as well)

-Going wot over bumpy surfaces (bad for your diff/gearbox/suspension)

-Launching (literally bad for everything lol never been a 1/4 guy. I started from the k20/glass tranny world)

-Kickdown* (essentially like going from 5th cruising to 2nd in a manual car without rev match)

PS: these are just my person opinion and experience
Appreciate 0