Pure
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i EB , RR Ghost Black D

Friend !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
I don't know what it is... but it is a fact that most Germans either buy a silver car or a dark color car. When I have toured various factories over here... they say the same thing. I remember MB saying that over 60% of their production is in black and about 18% in silver. Then that 22% is all the "other" colors they offer.

You know all German Taxi's are painted that beige color. About ten years ago when wrap jobs became more common place... the Taxi owners figured out they could order a dark color car or a silver one(!) and wrap the taxi in that beige wrap... then when the time came to sell their taxi... people would buy them! No one wants a beige car, not even a cheap used car in beige! lol This is why when you see a bunch of Taxi's parked at an airport or train station - the driver has removed one bumper or cover of the wrap - to expose the original color. So he or she can identify his car parked among the many taxi's! lol

Dark color cars sell over here in Germany. No one drives a red or yellow car. Those are for the fire dept or ambulance services. lol Its dark blues and blacks and silver cars for Deutschland.
Dack agree with you.

But wanting to say something important.

What about brown colors that are gaining popularity in Germany?
Via-KBA Kraftfahrt-Bundesamt specifically according to BMW:
Sales per month November 2013.*
1*Black
2*Grey
3*White
4*Blue
5*Brown
6*Red

I thought I would have more success browns in U.S. than in Europe.

You could bet that Germany is the European country where cars are sold more brown than in any other European region. True or false?

Together with BMW, Audi and VW sold their cars there nicely brown.

Which of these colors again ? i
Havanna or Sparkling Bronze or Marrakesch Brown?
Titanium Silver or Glacier Silver or Space Grey?
Imperial Blue or Deep Sea Blue or Midnight Blue?

Last edited by Pure; 12-31-2013 at 06:42 AM..
Appreciate 0