WTF does Stage 1 mean?
Rep
Drives: Bwm and such

Garage List
2011 1M  [9.35]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F80M3VETERAN View Post
Thanks for you help.

I think I have earned the right to ask for help as a veterans. I'm asking for advice from a veteran friendly lawyer that help me build my case with BMW.

I have serve this country for 16 years with multiple deployments to the middle east, years away form my family, one divorce and the kids living on a different state. So dont tell I dont have the right to ask for help and mention that I'm A VETERAN. They ask you went you apply for a loan, went you filled a BBB complain. SO ITS MY RIGHT TO SAY THAT IM ONE AND LOOKING FOR ADVICE.
As a fellow Army VETERAN of multiple wars/deployments, I advise you to delete this thread. Start new one containing the transmission type and all of the data that you can source from your trip to the service center. We can analyze it and assist you with a course of action once everything is laid out in front of us. Coming in here and screaming "I'm a veteran" while providing us a with little to no relevant information, although within your rights, will just turn the forum against you. I'm all in for helping a fellow bother in arms, but please be tactful about the way you asking for help. Relax, type up what you need to say, proof read, then post it. Leave the constant references to your service at a minimum.
Appreciate 0