10-08-2018, 04:21 PM   #1169
F80zcp
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Tanzanite F80 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricSMG View Post
In my opinion they give the car a sophisticated look that the other wheels lack. They (the 666s, tinted) have a very delicate yet high precision look and the two-tone finish is ultra high end in person. They are the ultimate big-pimpin' badass wheel.

That said, I LOVE the CS wheels as they have a very sport/lightweight look. I just don't think the finish is flattering for such dainty spokes. They need a little more pop - they should've been gloss black in my eyes. But the spokes' dimensions are quite impressive in person. VERY sharp and sporty wheel design.

So we have two amazing choices now:

- The dark 666s for the pimp daddy look (these compliment the CF roof and gloss black trim like no other - truly breathtaking)
- The 763s for the sporty/all-business look

With the tinted 666s and 763s now in the world, the standard 18/19 are vastly outclassed by them in terms of visual appeal.
As someone who originally hated the silver 666m, the dark 666m have grown on me and they look badass in person. They go perfectly with the carbon fiber roof, black grill/gills, and black badge on the ZCP cars.
Appreciate 0