10-03-2017, 06:07 AM   #12
whoop_ass
Captain
Rep
Drives: non

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhsanU View Post
I see.

I'm sure I'm not making enough torque to have DCT slippage, but I am interested in this topic since I plan on going Pure Stage 2 turbos eventually. I'm currently running a custom bootmod3 map where bootmod3 is being ran as a BEF, and the JB4 is the port injector controller/boost controller. If I could, I would've used bootmod3 as the port controller but I purchased the PI kit used, and the originally purchaser opted for the JB4 being integrated into the kit as the controller.

Even with bootmod3 acting as a BEF and the JB4 being at the helm, can I still flash the GTS TCU that's found on bootmod3? I actually didn't flash it when I first flashed the custom map from PTF, and I haven't even really been able to drive it much due to issues with a fuel injector, but I think I'll flash the GTS TCU again just for good measure.. or is it moot since the JB4 is there?

Apologies for the ignorance and derailing your thread Tom! And thank you for any insight Cary
You should flash it none the less, prob one of the first things you should of done.
JB4 wont effect the way the TCU works..
With GTS software it will increase the clamping force and help with longevity of the Clutches.
Appreciate 0