View Single Post
      03-12-2015, 03:12 AM   #5
psuwcc112
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 YMB M4 coupe

Day 6

We first stopped by at the winter tire depot and swapped back my black 19's, forgot to take some pics though. Final wash at airport AGIP before heading out to LogInOut. It was a raining day, so just a quick wash to rinse off any road dirt and salt..

The location of LogInOut was not very trivial, we almost miss it. I thought i would share some shots of the LogInOut entrance for those plan to take ED in the near future. For those may notice the clear sky, those pics were taken on a different day, the day of leaving Munich.

Follow the Hilton sign through out the airport.

Once you pass the airport's Audi forum take a immediate right on Terminalstr. Mitte.

At this point, the hilton hotel should be facing you.

The small LogInOut sign can be seen on your right. The LogInOut office is inside of the terminal behind the LogInOut sign.

Last few glimpse of the car before seeing it again in US

Due to the bad weather in some part of the region we were visiting, we decided to actually drop off the car few days earlier before the end of our ED trip. We decided to use other mean of transportation, i think without me constantly paranoid about parking situation make my wife happy for the rest of the trip.. Honestly, i feel BMW upsizing on their cars start making their new cars maneuver like a pig in Europe's tiny city road. I can see why 1 series is so popular in Germany.

We dropped off the car on 2nd, made to Bremerhaven on 5th and loaded onto a west coast bound vessel on 7th. I thought we were quite lucky about the timing. I know some wait weeks before catching a boat.

2015 F82 YMB M4 (Feb 28th ED, re-deliveried on Apr 18th) |My 2015 YMB M4 ED Journal
2008 E92 SSII M3 Coupe (Sold) | My long gone 2008 E92 SSII M3
2002 E39 SG 530i (Gone)

Last edited by psuwcc112; 03-14-2015 at 01:00 PM..
Appreciate 2