No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M4 comp, 22 M240

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent - ///M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DS_BMW View Post
CS for a hellcat no way!!
It was a question not for a CS but for a f8x none comp pack '15 or early prod '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerslide View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcades View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsurprise View Post
I will be in the market for my next car very soon and the M3 is at the top of the list so far. The only reason the Hellcat isn't on the list is because they don't make a 6mt for the charger.

Some of these responses make me sad to be a BMW owner. Believe it or not, other car makes produce some fine cars. Imo the Hellcat is a nice car.
It isn't that most people here probably hate the Hellcat (at least I hope not) it is the comparison is wrong.

American cars, especially Charger/Challenger/Camaro/Mustang are muscle cars for different crowds. A German car is for another crowd. When you buy/search for an new car you don't put these together.

These cars are different for a reason. People who has the annoying habit of shoving four door cars together aren't generally shopping their cars properly or just don't know what they want.
Exactly - I don't think its hate in most cases - but different subcategories of cars. I personally don't hate the Hellcat/Charger/Challenger - but I want something that's better suited for the track and more adept in the handling department. Sure the Hellcat is faster in a straight line - but like everyone else said - nobody forced me to get an M3 over the Hellcat...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent - ///M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DS_BMW View Post
CS for a hellcat no way!!
It was a question not for a CS but for a f8x none comp pack '15 or early prod '16
Still no way for me. Hellcat is cool but just so massive and not nimble or connected enough for me. If I wanted bigger M5 comp for me.
Appreciate 1