View Single Post
      07-28-2020, 03:48 PM   #56
Kiefermeister
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i sedan

I just find certain posts extremely amusing when I read M3/M4 is significantly faster etc. It really isn't. And if you really think so then, you are just watching youtube and haven't driven one and just making up the story to make yourself feel better about owning a F80. I get it. This is a BMW forum after all. But on dynamic mode or manual mode, I'm sure my RS5 could keep up and surprise a few drivers out there. Besides, last time I floored it, I was already over 100mph on the turnpike. It's plenty quick on legal roads and it's a joy to drive when you want it to be in comfort. So, it is what it is and it's not for everyone. I can tell you F80 probably outsells RS5 by 5 to 1 margin. RS5 is also much more exclusive if I may add whether it's because of the price or being slower in a roll to M3s. But I go months without seeing another RS5. I like that.

But I'm always onto the next best thing I can afford. lol. Hopefully, I get into a Porsche or the G series M3 next. I actually love the new grill design. Very bold and different.

Last edited by Kiefermeister; 07-28-2020 at 03:56 PM..
Appreciate 1
doug_9992542.50