02-08-2023, 10:09 AM   #54
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sporty View Post
It doesn't matter if it's vland or not, my friend. As mentioned earlier, everything is from Aliexpress. If you want Aliexpress parts, go to Aliexpress yourself and buy them for much cheaper. Sometimes they fit okay, sometimes they don't. Sometimes they don't turn yellow after being in the sun for a few months, sometimes, they last long. This is not like Kies motorsports where they work directly with manufacturers to make some parts and have an entire team dedicated to this business. I have met the owner in person, and it is literally a kid in his 20s running the whole thing from his bedroom. I find it funny that he states "I'll have customer support contact you" when you can imagine it's just him putting on a stick-on moustache to talk to you.
lmfao bro you drinking kies motorsports kool-aid....they buying str8 from china and doing the same thing as bimmerplug, they also do repairs *mechanics) so more knowledgeable and probably looser on returns as they have other forms on business.

yall need to critcally think....everything is made in china and cheaply. so there is only a handfull of factories that makes all the tvs, fridges, speakers, car lights, in their own categories for different suppliers, to keep costs low.
Appreciate 1