Philippines
Rep
Drives: M4 / X5

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteffyK View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboAL47 View Post
I know I posted this somewhere else but I'll add it again. Active Autowerke tips which are easy to install and can go more flush than I have them here. Price is great and totally reversible. Hardest part is getting the stock tips off. Took me 20 minutes to do all 4. Last 2 pics are for comparison to stock tips.
Did you have any problem with the clamps that go along with the tips being very visible? Just installed these on my M2 and its fairly annoying cause you can see too much of the screws IMO
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteffyK View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboAL47 View Post
I know I posted this somewhere else but I'll add it again. Active Autowerke tips which are easy to install and can go more flush than I have them here. Price is great and totally reversible. Hardest part is getting the stock tips off. Took me 20 minutes to do all 4. Last 2 pics are for comparison to stock tips.
Did you have any problem with the clamps that go along with the tips being very visible? Just installed these on my M2 and its fairly annoying cause you can see too much of the screws IMO
I don't remember the active tips clamps being very visible. If anything you can paint it black. I have a different set up now...active mid, remus exhaust and custom tips with my own clamps.

'22 G82 M4 - Individual Marina Bay Blue 6MT | MBB G82 Ongoing Build Thread
'21 AW G05 X5 xDrive40i MSport

'15 SS/SO F82 - M4 - SOLD| Industry City Shoot
'08 AW E92 - 335xi - SOLD[/b] | Mods and Photoshoot
Appreciate 0