View Single Post
      07-19-2017, 11:51 AM   #32
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black M5

M Performance School used cars aren't really anything too much to be afraid of. They are extremely well maintained while they are at the school and they will usually come with an extended warranty. I know a guy who bought a used M School BMW M6 Coupe at an extremely good discounted price and his car came with a 75,000 mile factory warranty, but his M6 only had 5,xxx miles on it when he bought it.

The biggest way you can tell if a car is a used M Performance School car is if it has Carbon Ceramic Brakes but no Full Leather option. On the M5 and the M6 M School cars they even spec them out with the Bang & Olufsen sound system for some reason, but none of them ever have the Full Leather option.

I personally would never buy a used M School car simply because none of them have Full Leather. I need my ///M cars to have Full Leather, it just makes the ownership experience so much better for me. Otherwise I think it's pretty safe to go ahead and buy one, especially if it comes with a 75,000 mile factory warranty.

Appreciate 0