View Single Post
      09-28-2020, 08:54 PM   #33
MisterF80M3
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSF Cooling View Post
I tried my best to jump on to this thread to defend the product, and turn a negative situation into a positive experience for potential customers and the BMW community overall with some in-depth knowledge and expanded feedback not only on the specific CSF charge cooler, but also what we know about the cooling system.

Sorry you think it's a bad look, but your quote is absolute spot on - Over the weekend we sold 12 charge coolers, about half of those sales where directly attributed to the post that I made with messages saying so.

To all the guys who continue to post negative about the product, don't choose to be positive about the vendors who support Bimmerpost with our sponsorship, you guys are the problem and why so many companies are choosing to walk away from forums. I've been a member of Bimmerpost for over 7+ years, and I can see what's happening to it - This isn't the bible of BMW information and feedback, plenty of guys are talking positive about the product at the track, on FB groups, in shops, etc.

We have made mistakes in the past, jumped the gun on statements which didn't come to fruition the way we wanted them to (3+ years ago), etc. We can only try and do better moving forward. And our record and reputation in the BMW community speaks for itself

The guys posting negatively about the product can continue to throw shade, and to be honest it doesn't effect us one bit - Close to 3000 of them now sold, record sales month in August for these coolers. We can't make them fast enough and are always waiting for more stock to arrive -Some of you guys are seem very salty and I feel bad for you - We're here making money, you're here posting negatively doing what? Enjoy your crusade. Sorry not sorry
CSF is starting to show their true colors. What a horrible way to respond to criticism. Basically saying screw you, I don't care if my products are good or not. I still sold X amount of intercooler even with a video showing it loses WHP and torque.