View Single Post
      09-17-2015, 10:12 AM   #55
blu335tt
Rep
Drives: Mineral White F80

The quality of the springs, excellent. The stance, front sits just right and rear is slightly too low. I guess this is subjective. I have always wanted that raked look. The ride, completely not what I expected. It has a bouncy ride and it seems anything unsettles it. I've tried all modes with the EDC but have not found a preferable setting. I read somewhere in the forum someone saying "it does not ride like an M anymore" at first I laughed but now I share their opinion. With no insult to any other car, it now feels just like any other dropped car. It's been three days since I installed the springs but I guess waiting for them to settle means getting softer and lower which are two things I do not think will help. I came from an E90 competition package to this! While this car is much faster, my E90 handled and rode like nothing else. At this point, I am not certain what I am going to do. I have driven an F82 with the KW sleeve kit which I thought was too compliant. I am not sure the notion of having a better stance comes at the high cost of full coilovers. Is anyone else in the same predicament I am in? Suggestions?
Appreciate 0