Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 ///M3 6MT

Garage List
2022 BMW M3  [10.00]
2017 BMW M3  [0.00]
New Mode Carbon F80 M4 Style Spoiler

Hello all!

Continuing on my early journey of F80 ownership, I am working down my list of things that I want to do to my car to not only make it my own, but to improve upon the factory look w/o making it overdone.

I never liked the OEM lip spoiler as it seemed way too small and ought have just been left off altogether. It was near the top of my list of things to "correct" on the car.

Having said that, I had the OEM M Performance spoiler on my 335i and I didn't want to put that same spoiler on the M3 even though I'm sure it would look good. I wanted something with a tad more attitude but not quite as aggressive as the OEM M3 CS spoiler. This landed me on the Mode Carbon F80 M4 style spoiler. It follows slighlty different lines then most and really adds a level of attitutde to the rear end of the F80!

On top of this I wanted to keep my tradition of paiting the top + edge of the spoiler in body color and leaving the rear exposed carbon fiber. I think it turned out great.

Fitment is good but not great; the last inch-and-a-half of the driver's side isn't flush with the trunk and the double-sided tape isn't making as much contact with the body on the rear as I would like, but I'm going to have the shop take another look to see if they can improve the fitment. There really isn't anything wrong, I just think kit could be a bit better.

Thanks for reading!

Appreciate 8
cfm56d7b5886.00
ZERO92250.00
Ducguy46429.00
swagon13521.00
GERMAN M34181.00
zamboni1130.50