View Single Post
      10-01-2020, 07:51 AM   #14
B Watts
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Dealing with the same issue except mine is terrible fitment. Ordered a carbon fiber GT lip from XPH, took a month to get it. Paid $650 with shipping. Went to install it, and like yours, the fitment was off. Quality of the weave was good, but fitment was shit. On each side of the bumper, there's a quarter to half inch gap where it won't sit flush.

I took it off, thought about it for a day or 2 and tried again with more 3M tape and better hardware. Still didn't help. Removed it and emailed Mike. Took 5 business days to get a response. He says he needs pics of it on my car to file an RMA with the manufacturer. Oh, btw - the box came with a label from Mod Bargains lmao. I emailed him saying I've already installed this POS twice, don't want to install a third time just for pics. No response yet, been 2 days. I also got the "don't send follow up emails or you will be sent to the bottom of the queue."

This lip was part of a $1,100 order where I also bought CF mirror covers (turns out they are stick on and not replacements - that is on me, a CF CS style spoiler (fitment wasn't great on that either, and XPF tips.

The one positive I will say is they helped split the cost of shipping in half, but that's the only good I can say.
Appreciate 0