View Single Post
      10-01-2020, 10:51 AM   #22
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Hi OP,
Im sorry to hear that you had such an experience with this product.

You got the product in perfect condition, you even sent us pictures of the product installed on your car without any damages. After driving the car, it looks like you hit the lip and damaged it.

We do not cover damages after you install and drive your car. Thats not a part of the warranty, but with that said i offered to refund you all the profit i made from the kit to cut your losses which you declined.

If you had received the part and was not happy with the fitment, we would have taken it back at zero cost to you.

If you got the part and you were not happy with the quality we would have taken it back at zero cost to you

But you cant install the part , drive the car, hit it then ask us to refund you for it.

FRP parts are a lot less pricey than carbon but they are not known for their durability with hits. We do offer the same product in Carbon. You chose the cheaper FRP option. Unfortunately, that's one of the risks with FRP

Im sorry for your experience with us and wish you the best of luck, i would still like to help you with the cost if you change your mind about my offer

this is the customer's car with the lip installed without any damages before the wind mysteriously got it destroyed during a 1-mile drive (the splitters are not from us, so we are not responsible for the scratches)
Name:  1.jpg
Views: 1386
Size:  262.0 KB

Phone number 702-494-9435

Last edited by mike@x-ph.com; 10-01-2020 at 09:21 PM..
Appreciate 0