Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 (MW SO, 6MT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMi84 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slo_F80_Mike View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by iMi84 View Post
What do you guys think is a good price for 18 6mt zcp w ~19k. 19" wheels, Cloth with driving assistance, and exec packages? Small accident blemish on carfax but appears to have been minor, car looks great. Thanks I'm advance!
I would say 50 and below? For reference I got my 2016 base, 6 speed mineral white on sakhir orange with every option except for CCB and window shades CPO 22k miles perfect condition clean carfax for 52ish feb 2020 right before covid
Thanks. A lot of things have changed since then. They asking 65k. Imo that's just too much, but seems to fit in with what most places are asking for similar cars.
Yeah the current prices are super high since then. I could probably sell mine for more than what I got it rn lol. I'm seeing 2018s with 55k plus miles going for $58k I would say a more realistic good deal on that would be around 56? 65 is insane lol. Honestly not worth buying a new car rn and I would hold out till prices go back to normal if you can. Just bought a new Camry last month, needed one unfortunately. Had to pay 1k over msrp markup…like really. Used to be able to buy these shits for 2-3 under msrp easy lol
Appreciate 0