04-25-2014, 02:18 AM   #154
M3ryder55
Major
Rep
Drives: 15' MW/SO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Oh ryder, just go hornet...
lups, hornet is beautiful. i love it. but i will get sick of it quickly. its rather too "look at me, my life sucks, but i have money, so i drive big bright fancy car" lol jk jk you see your influence has rubbed off on me

living here in LA and driving a car such as YMB and AY (won't even mention that Shitkir Orange) here is what I'll run into

1. Police --> no front plate ticket and tinted window ticket on the regular (if i got AY on black id do light tint, if i did YMB on black same thing but if i did YMB on SSII no tint, however, I would never get an interior color other than black unless its red since I've wanted it for so long) -- fortunately i didn't have this issue w/ my low key Space Grey E90, despite having a full setup of mods and a loud exhaust, mind you it wasn't a daily driver and neither will my new car. These colors will attract so much attention everywhere, and I don't think I want that especially since I plan on doing a bunch of after market changes.

2. Public --> oh my god, look at that bright yellow thing -- the girls looking at me here in LA (yes I'm in my mid 20s, handsome, muscular, but i do have a big nose and bushy air brows), will want to rape me and marry me for my money. YMB, omg that color is so cute.. or why did you get thEZZZ color instead of VATEVER else. Everywhere I go and park I'm going to have to deal w/ an idiot or two, what is this, omg what color, omg what year, omg omg.. EHHH!

3. I'll get sick of it eventually

4. I don't have the courage unless I see them in person, which won't happen till the cars get here and by than ill have my car. Regardless, I don't want either.

For me and for what I want, it just comes down to MG and MW. Both played out, and abundant everywhere, but at least MW isn't as bad as AW but its still a BMW white none the freaking less. I'm going to dream tonight and hopefully I wake up realizing the color that my M4 needs to be in order for my wildest dreams in the whole wide world to come true along with seeing 3 strippers laying in my bed wanting to take me on a journey into outer space with their clear 6" heels and 4" mini skirts.
Appreciate 0