United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3, ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powaup
Quote:
Originally Posted by karussell View Post
PM sent. thanks.

I have just over 500 laps on the ring now. 1/3rd of them being in competition. would be glad to help with coordinating on the trip there for your group regardless of my timeline.

my idea, i have a friend that owns a castle in the area. (i'm not joking, a real castle). its converted into a very nice B&B. I used it for my last 24 Hour race there. i suggest renting that out. would make for an epic place to stage all the events around the ring.

depending on schedule and how early we can plan i can see about arranging a private rental of the track or joining with one of several private clubs to have an M3/4 only session on the track including group photos parked on the infamous karussell.

we can also double book SPA francorchamps so we can go to 2 courses back to back.

if you want i can arrange private tutoring in Netherlands at a historic F1 course. drift school also a possibility.

non track related we swing down and drive stelvio pass. romantic road.

i thin a mix of those activities would work well. many options out there. i have a ton more.
Everything you just said sounds beyond epic.

I'm a maybe for now but I'm going to try and do my best to be there with the first batch since I think it will be a more than amazing experience. I will be more definitive come January/February Once orders are being processed and the dates a clearer.
Not that it needs to be said, but I can vouch for karussel being a class-act great guy in the motorsports community.

He ran a performance driving school event in Bayreuth when I was still in Germany, and it was a great experience for someone just getting into the performance driving scene. He also went out of his way to get me and a buddy access to the pits at a race at the Nurburgring.
Appreciate 0