Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 Supra 3.0 (Past: 2015 M23

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by trucheli View Post
I would be interested in the event, but I should point out that this great idea will be conditioned on each dealer's allocation for ED. Just went thru the experience of ordering a 435i European Delivery. I won' t pay ED MSRP, and I am more than sure that the first M3/M4 ED allocations will be only sold at EDMSRP. I have done 7 EDs in a row (4 M3s), so I am making myself available for anyone who would like to get more information regarding the process and travel arrangements, hotels and places to go in Munich besides the usual tourist spots. I see a lot of potential on this idea and having someone with connections to organize a joint event with clubs in Germany is a great idea. Maybe this could become a recurring event for those who want to wait until the allocation and pricing normalizes.

Just curious, I plan doing a 12 day trip, how much do you recommend I budget for plane/food/hotel/gas/Nurburing ? I am thinking about ~$2,500.

There was a great thread on the topic of ED budgeting but I can not find it anymore unfortunately.