05-09-2019, 07:21 AM   #22
DadVibes
Captain
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 CS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyhummel3 View Post
But its too family and too common on the street like well dressed gentleman . its not special enough for your own.
I absolutely agree. Especially where I live (just outside of Boulder, Colorado), the amount of A4's and S4's around here is nuts. And they all look the same. I did my best to make mine stand out but it still just looks like a tuned A4. Especially because Audi still throws red "S-Line" badging all over their A4 trims.

I did test drive a B9 S4 and absolutely LOVED the interior tech/comfort. But it's still too numb feeling and generic feeling for a $50k+ performance sedan. The M3 stands out MUCH more from the bland cars around here, and I love that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyhummel3 View Post
having a m car is another story. it can be stealth and can be wild. sometimes it can be a angry yobbo. so many unpredictables happened in various driving situations makes you sweat in hand but it turns out big grin on your face. thats what i like, i suppose, so do you.
I've already experienced this! This is the first non-AWD car I've ever owned. The RWD and power output really made my palms sweat yesterday, when I made a right turn onto the road outside my neighborhood and got on the throttle at about 50% in 2nd. The back tires immediately lost traction and the back end started pulling out to the left. Easy correction and still made me chuckle, but man, this is going to take some getting used to.

The stock tires are getting low on tread. I'm going to have to get some stickier Pilot Super Sports to survive the summer.