Rep
Drives: 2020 X3MC

Garage List
2007 BMW 335 E92  [0.00]
2015 BMW 428GC  [0.00]
2014 BMW 535i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KakashiSenpai View Post
Out of curiosity what was your review about the Z06? C6 or C7?

I've never owned one but have an appreciation for them. It is definitely on the list of a next platform I would like to build.

I'm assuming with your new SUV it was possibly for comfort and more room for family?

Thanks
I had a C7. First mistake was the A8 trans...dont go that route because the transmission in my pickup is better than that POS. I honestly didnt like the way it drove. It hunted all over the road because the front tires are about a foot wide. The ackerman effect at full lock is super annoying because it can be fixed with engineering but they need to hit that price point for the bean counters so they just tell people its normal. The fact that you have to buy disablers to rev the motor past 4k drives me nuts, when you put it track mode it will still activate 4cyl mode which is just odd to me. So you need the disabler for that too.

I know my opinion will not be the same as many but I just couldnt wrap my head around driving it regularly.

I did the SUV because I wanted to try something different mainly. I actually don't need the room but I didnt want another F82 and didnt want to wait for the new M3. The leases on these right now are pretty good so it helped save a bunch of cash monthly.
Appreciate 2