Rainbow Racer
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4cs

Garage List
2019 M4cs  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///mpower.nick View Post
He added a 14" Custom bended pipe and a flowmaster X pipe. I'm doing this same mod as it's one of best sounding exhausts I heard. I'm curious on how the magnaflow race mufflers that'll replace the secondary cats will sound. Probably clean up the sound a bit. I'm looking to have a normal maybe somewhat louder exhaust when valves are closed and an absolute monster with great tone when open. Spool twice has the closest tone I'm looking for, NTG exhaust also sounds really nice. Pretty amazing what they've done that heavy hitter exhaust companies couldn't do.
Just as a forewarning, you will likely get a "wtf" look or a confused facial gesture when you ask an exhaust shop to accomplish this. I had to go to a few, and the one that finally did it was still hesitant and kept saying "In all my 15 years of building an exhaust, adding just an x-pipe will do the same thing".... it won't do the same thing. Just keep insisting on it and just say "if it doesn't accomplish what I want, I can always return it back to stock."

It's an outside-the-box approach to resolve the space constraints.

Last edited by spool twice; 12-11-2019 at 05:33 AM..
Appreciate 0