View Single Post
      12-12-2013, 09:33 PM   #54
swanson
Convicted Felon
Rep
Drives: chariot

Quote:
Originally Posted by camber View Post
While I agree that white may be overrated, I think that it always looks great. White shows off the body lines very well and makes the car look very classy from every angle.

There's a saying among the Ferrari and Lamborghini crowd that white is the new red/orange/yellow.

If you told me a few years back that I'd have to give up the red/yellow and instead drive a white Ferrari or Lambo, I would have laughed in your face. That was, until I saw both a white 458 and a white Aventador up close in person.

Never thought I'd say this, but I'd take a white 458 over a red or yellow.

And yes, I'm biased

I've owned an AW e46 M3 for the last 9 years. I have never gotten bored of the color. In fact, I would never give it up for any other color. In the 9 years of ownership, that thought has never crossed my mind.
Not many people bought white cars back when you got your E46. NOW, they are EVERYWHERE and look so dull and lifeless to me. I feel they ruin a cars lines. And I would NEVER be caught dead in a white exotic. Not for me. Everyone has their own taste, I guess. Its what makes the world go round. Enjoy.
Appreciate 0