Quote:
Originally Posted by Thescout13 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thescout13 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Reading that RL thread makes me fear getting the shaft. I don't think it'll truly happen to me, but....damn. I'm glad it worked out for him.
From what I understand, much less likely to happen on a non-GT car. My SA put everything in writing for me without me even asking for it. Is it binding? No. But he has a great reputation according to some of the Turbo buyers on RL and it gives me some comfort compared to nearly every BMW dealer I have ever worked with that avoids putting anything in writing like the plague.
Got it.

My status shows V070 or something like that. The next step is V200? What happens after that?
Once you get to V200 you get a "determined delivery date" which will tell you your lock date (for options) production date, and delivery date. You'll also be able to track tour car on Track my Dream if you haven't yet. Best way I've learned to describe it is to think of v200 as having an allocation in hand and while V70 is a request for allocation at that build (though not exactly like that if you have a commission number).
Got it!
https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-...ing-guide.html
Thanks for that. It explains a lot.
Appreciate 1
Thescout134944.00