View Single Post
      04-25-2014, 08:46 AM   #155
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ryder55 View Post
lups, hornet is beautiful. i love it. but i will get sick of it quickly. its rather too "look at me, my life sucks, but i have money, so i drive big bright fancy car" lol jk jk you see your influence has rubbed off on me

living here in LA and driving a car such as YMB and AY (won't even mention that Shitkir Orange) here is what I'll run into

1. Police --> no front plate ticket and tinted window ticket on the regular (if i got AY on black id do light tint, if i did YMB on black same thing but if i did YMB on SSII no tint, however, I would never get an interior color other than black unless its red since I've wanted it for so long) -- fortunately i didn't have this issue w/ my low key Space Grey E90, despite having a full setup of mods and a loud exhaust, mind you it wasn't a daily driver and neither will my new car. These colors will attract so much attention everywhere, and I don't think I want that especially since I plan on doing a bunch of after market changes.

2. Public --> oh my god, look at that bright yellow thing -- the girls looking at me here in LA (yes I'm in my mid 20s, handsome, muscular, but i do have a big nose and bushy air brows), will want to rape me and marry me for my money. YMB, omg that color is so cute.. or why did you get thEZZZ color instead of VATEVER else. Everywhere I go and park I'm going to have to deal w/ an idiot or two, what is this, omg what color, omg what year, omg omg.. EHHH!

3. I'll get sick of it eventually

4. I don't have the courage unless I see them in person, which won't happen till the cars get here and by than ill have my car. Regardless, I don't want either.

For me and for what I want, it just comes down to MG and MW. Both played out, and abundant everywhere, but at least MW isn't as bad as AW but its still a BMW white none the freaking less. I'm going to dream tonight and hopefully I wake up realizing the color that my M4 needs to be in order for my wildest dreams in the whole wide world to come true along with seeing 3 strippers laying in my bed wanting to take me on a journey into outer space with their clear 6" heels and 4" mini skirts.
Ryder, We now have a serious relationship problem.

I, as mentioned, have too much time, and my head works in a really funny way. I picture the people behind nicks also, and you just ruined this for me. For example, 335iRlz is Vanilla Ice himself, Parky is as surfer who builds sand castles at a beach, Ake is a mean man who enjoys torturing people with endless reminders of lessons forgotten, and Big Max is Cracula, the full deal with the neck tie and all.

You always were a nice Canadian gentleman with a walking stick, and of course the mandatory bow tie. I don't know if I can ever get over this new image given to me by you.

What you wrote about the hornet, is as true as it get. Is fine now, but I have to warn you, the whining will begin quite soon from me, I'm sure. I only did this to avoid white, I just can't see myself approaching the age group that uses reason with these decisions yet. 31 IS old, but damn, not ancient yet!

Now, to your list.
1. Well, do not date a blond ( they don't go with white, ever) and you can let her pick up the tickets for the missing plate, let her drive it in traffic. A good advice coming from a person who would never give her baby to the hands of an other woman, or a man. As an option, it could still work if you just start using heavy, mind numbing medication.

2. Move out of LA. It sounds like a place I will never even visit, I'm afraid of both types you described. I have endured them both enough, and I would like to say, that run! Still, guys with flashy cars hand out the worst pickup lines known to men, and it's a sport of mine to make a bad situation even worse. Just picture a Ferrari owner when you call his baby a Ford, and insist with a stern face, that it must be, cause it's the only one with the nice pony, and you get the idea. Of course you need to be blond to pull that one off, but hey, we also have our moment of fun.
3 and four were already handled above.

Now, MG I can support with my full authority in this horrible mess of colors we walk upon.

Now, to the important part. Never ever try to dream your favourite dream while under stress. You will only end up with one of them being a male and trying to rub of the image will be even worse for you than the color options. I would highly recommend a nice stroll in a beach with a volleyball team or something tamer as that till you have locked this one.

If I understood correctly, you want your dream come true, and are going to use the car achieving it. Please do note, that people all around the globe is reading this, and it would be highly damaging to the egos of many, if you were to state that if has come true. As an expert of the female mind, I have to say that cancel your order and just print out a bank statement, it won't hit sixty as fast as an M4, but it will work better with the ladies who have problem with keeping their clothes on.

Before someone bans me because of this post, let me just use the only appropriate excuse I have, which is that this was written before coffee. Sorry.

Last edited by Lups; 04-25-2014 at 08:53 AM.. Reason: Typo
Appreciate 0