01-28-2014, 01:04 PM   #150
bmwluvr24
Driving Mika all over California.....
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E60 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Deal View Post
I still dont get it, everyone is bashing the car and praising other manufactururers yet they find the time to come here and post.
There is an Aerosmith song that fits the occasion. I think the hook is something like this: "same old song and, same old song and dance.....my friend." Nothing changes. I am all for the sharing of information, but the members who come to the forum of a car that has not been released yet and tell us that this car is not as good as brand x, is annoying as hell. I am not on any other forum talking about the cars that they love and how I would rather have the new M3. What the fuck is the point and how the hell do you know anything other than the spec sheet? Also, I would love to see how successful any car manufacturer is without marketing. I, for one, love the comments that are coming out, but I don't go beating my dick to them.