10-12-2019, 10:52 AM   #26
aerostar
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeCP View Post
Sup Bimmer bros??
After my 17 ZCP was stolen just over 6 weeks ago, whilst waiting for the insurance to pay out I toyed with the idea of going full in and picking up a CS as my next car..

I just want to ask the CS owners if they would fill us none CS owners in on why no one wants to buy them and secondly everyone wants to sell them???

I mean looking at reviews the car is being hailed as the shining light in the F80 line up yet since they've started to show up on the showroom lots despite being a limited run they are just not selling. I had my BMW SA tell him in the UK M3CS' with a sticker price of 90k are being sold for 55-60 as head office just wants them gone!

Also looking at the lease take over section of this forum I noticed no fewer than 9 M3CS leases on the first 2 pages alone?? So why is it the guys who actually have the car are so desperate to get rid of them?

Am I missing something here and about to make a mistake getting into one???
It's a nice car but for the price point it's not worth it and that's pretty apparent with the massive discounts they're pushing for them.

There are some quality of life items removed, I personally don't think a daily CS is worth it but to each his own.
Appreciate 0