View Single Post
      07-25-2016, 01:26 PM   #117
Gearhead999s
Major General
Rep
Drives: RR Velar R=Dynamic M2C R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark's M View Post
I agree. Was at my local track (Mosport aka CTMP) this week finally and for a very, very brief moment on only 1 lap, I felt a a tiny bit of squishiness in the brakes. Picking up the pace and less on the brakes cleared it up lol and no problems over my 4 sessions + 1 auto X event. Very impressed with the stock pad performance with these brakes, love them compared to the stock set up followed by Brembo BBK that I had on my E92 5 yrs ago.

I did notice a different look to the front rotors at the end of the day...they'd lost their crackly sheen look and were dulled, looking much more like a steel rotor than CCB. 150 km's later when I pulled into my driveway, they were back to normal. Must have been a day's worth of pad deposit???

FTS...if you're still following your post, thanks for getting it going. Very informative!
Mosport is not a great place to judge brake performance as there is only one real braking event with only 4 other moderate applications during a lap.I can and have run street pads there many times with no great issues on both my E92 M3's and my F82 M4.WGI,Mt Tremblant and Calabogie are much better tests for a track brake package.
Appreciate 0