11-05-2018, 10:05 PM   #33
Arcades
In The Rain
Rep
Drives: '24 GT4RS, '24 Macan GTS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga View Post
There are 15 Grigio Medio US market F80 M3s. I'm not sure when your car was ordered, but by the end of February 2017 there were already 9 Grigio Medio M3s (meaning 2016 and 2017 models)

P.S. I feel like I already had this conversation before or I'm having a deja vu
Maybe deja vu. I cannot find the email Maria sent but I remember a few # she told me.

Sadly I don't have the email anymore but I was not above #10 for certain on the M3 side unless she separated the LCI models and non-LCI models. I am also certain that I wasn't #20 combined. Kinda wish I kept the email...

I got my car in November 2017, went into production start of September 2017. I remember this because I emailed Maria then after hearing absolutely nothing from the dealership I ordered it from. I got very tired of waiting so I went directly to BMW NA and Maria to find out what is going on. She replied after being on vacation that, my car literally went into production just as she was emailing me back. Then i asked her about my # and I could have swear I was 6. Since I added that into my info a year ago when my M3 went into production and was finished lol.

P.S. Then again, I could be remembering incorrectly because it's been a year.

Last edited by Arcades; 11-05-2018 at 10:28 PM..
Appreciate 0