Rep
Drives: Bmw m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbrad22 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donsta1980 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTME2010 View Post
Thanks in advance for your help. I'm newish to the F8x scene and have not paid attention to used prices pre-pandemic. But looking around the last few months, I've come across what I THINK is a decent price, but wanted the experts to weigh in.

Specs are as Follows:
2018 AW/Black w/32,xxx miles 6MT with:
- Executive Pkg
- Extended Leather
- All Cameras
- 19in Wheels
- Carbon roof

Original MSRP: $75,xxx

Pros:
- Single Owner
- almost no exterior or interior flaws
- My ideal color combo

Cons:
- Missing ZCP

Dealer wants $60k before TTL and seems to be willing to give me decent value on my trade-in ($15k for a '16 GLI 6MT). My initial thought was that this should be closer to $55k given lack of ZCP. Any thoughts on this would be helpful. I'm fully aware of the car bubble. For context, I was waiting for the G80 LCI with hopes that they will fix the frontend, but after seeing more F8xs, I honest prefer the styling of it much better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTME2010 View Post
Thanks in advance for your help. I'm newish to the F8x scene and have not paid attention to used prices pre-pandemic. But looking around the last few months, I've come across what I THINK is a decent price, but wanted the experts to weigh in.

Specs are as Follows:
2018 AW/Black w/32,xxx miles 6MT with:
- Executive Pkg
- Extended Leather
- All Cameras
- 19in Wheels
- Carbon roof

Original MSRP: $75,xxx

Pros:
- Single Owner
- almost no exterior or interior flaws
- My ideal color combo

Cons:
- Missing ZCP

Dealer wants $60k before TTL and seems to be willing to give me decent value on my trade-in ($15k for a '16 GLI 6MT). My initial thought was that this should be closer to $55k given lack of ZCP. Any thoughts on this would be helpful. I'm fully aware of the car bubble. For context, I was waiting for the G80 LCI with hopes that they will fix the frontend, but after seeing more F8xs, I honest prefer the styling of it much better.
If you're going to mod the car then the zcp package is worthless unless u absolutely need the cutouts on the front seats. A $600 stage 1 tune thru bm3 will put u way ahead of a comp m3. Buy the black badges and pow u have a comp pack minus the terrible exhaust . $2000 and your far better than an m3 comp. I have both a non comp and a comp. Comp isn't tuned and my tuned non comp is worlds better

And if you were to tune the ZCP comp?
Yea but the up front cost isn't worth it. 20 more hp for 3 or 4k more.
Appreciate 0