SaMaster14
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 M3C xDrive; '13 e92 M3

Garage List
Vehicle: F80 M3

Part: V-style front lip + P- Style Diffuser

Brand: Replica (Tawian)

Link, eBay seller, item number: http://www.ebay.com/itm/291541680913...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Fitment 1-10(best), reason for score: Diffuser 9/10, Lip 8/10
-There is a slight imperfection on the diffuser, but it's barely noticeable. Fits similar to the OEM diffuser that is there, quite good fit. The lip was a bit hard to get on and we had to drill holes to get it to fit under (although it did fit into three of the OEM screws under the bumper). Fitment is less than perfect, but is also barely noticeable. For the price, the ratings are fare imo!

(I have a ModeCarbon rear spoiler and that is true CF and fits like a glove! That being said, it was almost the same price as both of these pieces combined. Apples to Oranges.)

Quality 1-10(best), reason for score: Diffuser 9/10, Lip 7/10
-Again, for the price, this can't be beat. They are plastic with carbon coating. I was warned it might be wrap, but the carbon replica was quite nice. The lip is a bit flimsier than the diffuser, but they are both lightweight and durable. Again, the price helps me give the items higher ratings. Can't be compared to full CF or a brand name, but really good for what it is (especially considering the lip is going to get scraped up like every day...)

Item price: $699 (for both combined)

Shipping price: $90

Item location: Whittier, CA (after being shipped from Taiwan)

Photos (uninstalled and installed) : http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...1235836&page=2
2023 G80 M3 Competition xDrive Isle of Man Green on Kyalami Orange full leather - 826M black wheels - Carbon Fiber Trim - Carbon Bucket Seats - Executive/Driving Assist/Parking Packages - Laserlight - M Shadowline Lights - M Drive Pro - CS Trans/Diff/Steering Coding
2013 E92 M3 Mineral White on Bamboo Beige noviello leather (Base w/ Nav, Comfort Access, Lighting Pack) - DINAN Stage 1 and Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust
Appreciate 5
k-lo37.00
jondaman157.50