vasi_M3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Ex- 2015 M3... now '16 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfast View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasi_M3 View Post
Sure, anything is possible. KW part is about $750 and BMW is $1050, technically not a deal breaker for someone that can afford an M3 and a spends thousands on carbon fiber parts just because....still hopeful on the BMW Kit though, it will pop up on of these days
True maybe the price of the kit itself isnt materially different, but if you factor in having the dealership install it, code it, align it compared to perhaps an indy shop or DIY thats where the cost can really increase. Like I said Im just theorizing
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfast View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasi_M3 View Post
Sure, anything is possible. KW part is about $750 and BMW is $1050, technically not a deal breaker for someone that can afford an M3 and a spends thousands on carbon fiber parts just because....still hopeful on the BMW Kit though, it will pop up on of these days
True maybe the price of the kit itself isnt materially different, but if you factor in having the dealership install it, code it, align it compared to perhaps an indy shop or DIY thats where the cost can really increase. Like I said Im just theorizing
I?m actually staying away from the dealer for the install, they overcharge for the quality of work they provide. Most reputable Indy shops now have the same labor rate as dealers, some even higher but at least I feel like they have more experience with the aftermarket work and I don?t have to pay for them using me as a guinea pig.
Appreciate 0