View Single Post
      04-08-2021, 06:00 AM   #3
mikey914
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGxNYC View Post
Congrats bro, looks dope. You did a lot in a short period. Picked up mine a month before you and have done a fraction of the mods lol.

How you liking the BM3? I'm waiting til my warranty expires Dec '22 but definitely doing the same. I'm guessing you're waiting for the CH to get installed before going to stage 2?
I like it. The best thing honestly was the GTS transmission flash. I may ultimately go for the XHP transmission tune in the future but this will do for now.

My warranty is expired since last week lol. I can’t get extended bmw warranty because my M service wasn’t performed on time (stupid of me for not checking), but not even sure I wanna even get an aftermarket warranty yet.

As for BM3, I uploaded stage 1 and it’s a pretty nice difference in terms of power and delivery. Most of the power is largely made in midrange from what I can feel.

I won’t be doing OTS stage 2, you can only have one map downloaded which I didn’t know, so you have to pay another 100 dollars to get multi map license and downloaded whatever map you want, due to that I will be getting a custom tune from F80Paul
Appreciate 0